From time to time we'll have updates of the rest of the country. Embedded LA reporter, Pink Panther, is here with this dandy installment:
Well fellow Kitten of the keys people I decided to take a break from my last twelve
step meeting, slap on the fan and take a fifth shower because its hot as shit in Mid October over here. Trying to stay out of the sun so I can squeeze a little bit of time between my last bong rip and meeting my quota of five hours of T.V. watching a day, (just to keep up with the rest of the population) to give you the skinny out here on the coast. There's not much happening, if you count out the endless chit chat about moronic storylines, plot twists and the occasional, "I think I saw that actor at my gym last week, but turned out to be one of the actors from Saved by the Bell"; they are everywhere, even where you least expect them.
The Rambler's running fine, I can't remember the last time the surf was so god damn beautiful, I mean crystal clear with a nice mixture of swell, common this time of year in this desert by the sea. Trying to stay away from the crowd and get my turns in.
Went to this fashion party the other night. There weren't that many hotties, but I got wasted and hung with my friends and didn't talk to anyone else really because they are all idiots anyway. Just realized that there isn't anyway to get away from hipsters. They really are everywhere. Couldn't escape from them in Brooklyn and am swimming in them here in "the weird". To the L.A. hipster's credit, they are in fact, worse. They have the look down, in their own uniquely similar way, yet they aren't artists, or actors or rich kids, they are just pure posers pretending to be artists, actors and rich kids. I shared that moment of clarity with my sponsor over a nice cold Machiato sundae with soy chips and Fat free sprinkles.
All in all, I gotta say that I have had a pretty good summer, staying away from those pesky
parking tickets and those pricey moving violations and even the gas prices are coming down. Also am on point with my registration and insurance. Getting a little bored with the thin actress look and hunger for the Washington Heights cuties with the curves and the accents, and the dark skinned Jamaican cuties in Jersey, or maybe the Italian mob boss daughters in Shaolin.
Gonna be in NYC for a few and paint the town red. Hope my seat is saved at the Mars Bar. The one with the puke and the rat teeth marks on it, near the plastic cube windows and the "I hate NY fags" tag next to it. Then head on over to Joe's for a slice. Maybe hop on the A and surf Rockaway during a Hurricane swell, hope, hope, hope. Probably will just get drunk like and with the rest of the Alcoholics of that fine city. I'm off to the editing room.
Anyhoo,
Signing out for now all you sucka's.
Leiningen for life...
Pink Panther.